- In a test Jack got 72 out of 80 correct. What is his score as a percentage?
- Find 10% of £184
- Find 24% of £252
- A TV is reduced by 15%. The original price of the TV is £425. What is the price of the TV after the 15% reduction?
- Abi buys a broken chair for £8. She upcycles it and sells it for 84% more than she paid. How much did she sell the chair for?
- Arthur bought a new car. He paid £7500. Three years later he sold his car for £5250. What is the percentage loss?
- A washing machine is reduced by 33% and now costs £239.19 What was the price of the washing machine before the reduction?
- An antique painting has increased in value by 17% and is now worth £1274.13 What was the value of the painting before the increase?
- 30% loss